Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given at the end.
2. People did not choose the profession seriously because a son generally followed the trade of his father.
3. Yes, a student of the present times can choose his profession freely.
4. The right choice of a profession makes one successful in life.
5. A student can choose a right profession if he has a definite aim in life.
6. A student who is studying without a definite aim would suffer a lot in the end. It would be difficult for him to get en employment.
7. A teacher keeps an eye on his pupils. He studies their habits. So he can put his pupils on the right path of life.