Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given at the end.
1. Who lived for three years in the valley?
2. Who joined the master and his relatives?
3. What did the Makkans do?
4. How did the Banu Hashim live?
5. What was the condition of the children?
6. Who took pity on the Banu Hashim?
1. The master and all his relatives lived for three years in the valley.
2. Many of the Muslims joined the master and his relatives.
3. The Makkans cut off the supplies of food and drink to the Banu Hashim.
4. The Banu Hashim lived on the leaves and roots of trees and bushes.
5. The condition of the children was very pitiable.
6. Some kind hearted Makkan leaders took pity on the Banu Hashim.