Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given at the end.
2. He had ordered his army not to do any harm to the farmers, aged persons, women, children and other civilians.
3. He said about the farmers and civilians, "They are the real strength of society. They should be treated with kindness and respect."
4. Their former masters, the Iranian and Byzantine officers, were very hard on them.
5. Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed (R.A.) won the hearts of the conquered people with kindness.
6. The people hated their old masters for their unkind treatment.