1. M.A. ENGLISH LIT: 1. PU Part I 2. PU Part II 3. UOS Part I 4. UOS Part II 5. BZU Part I 6. BZU Part II 7. UOK PART I 8. UOK PART II 9. UOP PART I 10. UOP PART II
2. GRADUATION: 1. PU B.A. English (C) 2. PU B.A. English Lit. 3. PU B.Sc. English 4. PU B.Com English 5. UOS B.A. English (C) 6. BZU B.A. English (C) 7. Other Subjects
3. INTER & A LEVEL: 1. Ist Year English (PB) 2. 2nd Year English (PB) 3. A Level English Part I 4. A Level English Part II 5. Other Subjects
4. MATRIC & O LEVEL: 1. English for Class 9 (PB) 2. English for Class 10 (PB) 3. O Level English Part I 4. O Level English Part II 5. Other Subjects
5. CSS/PMS: 1. Essay Writing 2. Composition & Precis Writing 3. English Literature 4. Other Subjects
Sunday, 10 May 2015
COMPREHENSION NO. 9
COMPREHENSION NO. 9
Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given at the end.
A man is known by the company he keeps. A good student should avoid the company of those who keep playing all the time. Many students miss their classes and seldom do their homework because fellow students do the same. There are hardworking students also who work while others play. They know when to study and when to play. They play when it is time to play. They enjoy the games of their choice because they know that playing games is essential for health. A sick student is not so quick in learning his lesson as a healthy one.
1. What kind of company should a good student keep?
2. Why do some students miss their classes?
3. Why do good students enjoy good health?
4. Why are games necessary for students?
5. Where does the success of a student lie?
1. A good student should keep good company.
2. Some students miss their classes because some other fellow students do the same.
3. Good students enjoy good health because they work and play at proper time.
4. Games are necessary for students because games keep them healthy and active.
5. The success of a student lies in following a timetable of work and play.