Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given at the end.
1. By whom had Robert Bruce been defeated many times?
2. Where did he hide himself?
3. What did he see in the cave?
4. After how many attempts did the spider succeed?
5. What lesson did King Bruce learn from the spider?
1. King Robert Bruce had been defeated by the English army many times.
2. He hid himself in a cave.
3. He saw a spider trying to reach its cobweb up in the ceiling of the cave.
4. The spider succeeded after making nine attempts.
5. King Bruce learnt the lesson, "Try, try again till you succeed."