1. M.A. ENGLISH LIT: 1. PU Part I 2. PU Part II 3. UOS Part I 4. UOS Part II 5. BZU Part I 6. BZU Part II 7. UOK PART I 8. UOK PART II 9. UOP PART I 10. UOP PART II
2. GRADUATION: 1. PU B.A. English (C) 2. PU B.A. English Lit. 3. PU B.Sc. English 4. PU B.Com English 5. UOS B.A. English (C) 6. BZU B.A. English (C) 7. Other Subjects
3. INTER & A LEVEL: 1. Ist Year English (PB) 2. 2nd Year English (PB) 3. A Level English Part I 4. A Level English Part II 5. Other Subjects
4. MATRIC & O LEVEL: 1. English for Class 9 (PB) 2. English for Class 10 (PB) 3. O Level English Part I 4. O Level English Part II 5. Other Subjects
5. CSS/PMS: 1. Essay Writing 2. Composition & Precis Writing 3. English Literature 4. Other Subjects
Monday, 28 March 2016
LETTER TO MOTHER WHO IS WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HEALTH
Write a letter to your mother who is worried about your health.
Examination Hall,A.B.C. (City)
March 20, 2017
Though our relationship is a perennial bond of intimate relation yet whenever I get any good news from you, my joy knows no bounds. It gives me a heart-winning fragrance. I received your letter yesterday. I am glad to know that you are fine.
Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. I was running a temperature due to bad throat. But it was a temporary ailment. I remained ill for two days. But the medicines prescribed by the hostel physician have made me fully recovered. It is just weakness followed by the disease.
Moreover, I am taking good care of my sleep, diet and exercise. I have changed my daily routine according to the proverbial saying: "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." I have started attending my classes regularly. I hope that after these assurances you will stop worrying about me.
Pay my regards to all at home.