Monday 28 March 2016

LETTER TO MOTHER WHO IS WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HEALTH

 Write a letter to your mother who is worried about your health. 


Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City)
March 20, 2018

Dear Mother,
     Though our relationship is a perennial bond of intimate relation yet whenever I get any good news from you, my joy knows no bounds. It gives me a heart-winning fragrance. I received your letter yesterday. I am glad to know that you are fine. 
     Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. I was running a temperature due to bad throat. But it was a temporary ailment. I remained ill for two days. But the medicines prescribed by the hostel physician have made me fully recovered. It is just weakness followed by the disease. 
     Moreover, I am taking good care of my sleep, diet and exercise. I have changed my daily routine according to the proverbial saying: "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." I have started attending my classes regularly. I hope that after these assurances you will stop worrying about me. 
Pay my regards to all at home. 


Yours affectionately, 
X.Y.Z. 

No comments:

Post a Comment