Sunday 9 October 2016

ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE - PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE

ACTIVE & PASSIVE VOICE
(PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE I)

Change the following sentences into passive voice. (Present Continuous Tense)
(i) I am making the map of Pakistan.
Passive Voice: The map of Pakistan is being made by me.
(ii) I am waiting for him. 
Passive Voice: He is being waited for by me.
(iii) I am looking for my watch. 
Passive Voice: My watch is being looked for by me.
(iv) We are printing a new book.
Passive Voice: A new book is being printed by us.
(v) He is abusing me for nothing.
Passive Voice: I am being abused by him for nothing.
(vi) They are buying this house.
Passive Voice: This house is being bought by them.
(vii) They are buying new clothes. 
Passive Voice: New clothes are being bought by them.
(viii) The boy is climbing the wall.
Passive Voice: The wall is being climbed by the boy.
(ix) The mason is building the wall.
Passive Voice: The wall is being built by the mason.
(x) The milkman is milking the cow.
Passive Voice: The cow is being milked by the milkman.

1 comment: