Sunday 9 October 2016

ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE - PRESENT PERFECT TENSE

ACTIVE & PASSIVE VOICE
(PRESENT PERFECT TENSE)

1. Change the following sentences into passive voice. (Present Perfect Tense)
(i) I have sold my bicycle. 
Passive Voice: My bicycle has been sold by me.
(ii) They have won the match.
Passive Voice: The match has been won by them.
(iii) The have bought a horse.
Passive Voice: A horse has been bought by them.
(iv) We have done our homework.
Passive Voice: Our homework has been done by us.
(v) The Board has given me a gold medal.
Passive Voice: A gold medal has been given to me by the Board.
(vi) She has not beaten the dog.
Passive Voice: The dog has not been beaten by her.
(vii) We have not taken tea.
Passive Voice: Tea has not been taken by us.
(viii) They have not done their job.
Passive Voice: Their job has not been done by them.
(ix) Have you finished your work?
Passive Voice: Has your work been finished by you?
(x) Who has punished you?
Passive Voice: By whom have you been punished?

No comments:

Post a Comment