Thursday 17 November 2016

MAKE SENTENCES - PREPOSITIONS AND CONJUNCTIONS FOR CLASS 9

MAKE SENTENCES - PREPOSITIONS & CONJUNCTIONS

Use the following prepositions and conjunctions in your own sentences.
(i) Across: I can swim across the river.
(ii) Along: Cars were parked all along the road.
(iii) Behind: I hung my coat behind the door.
(iv) Beside: Our school has been built right beside a river.
(v) Over: She held the umbrella over both of us.
(vi) Since: Ali has been very busy since he started his new job.
(vii) Though: His clothes, though old and worn, look clean and of good quality.
(viii) Unless: I am not going to the party unless you come too.
(ix) When: I rang them yesterday to check when they were arriving.
(x) While: I gained a lot of weight while I was on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment