Early rising is a good habit as it gives us early start of our day's work. We gain time while the late risers are asleep. The early risers have another advantage also and that is that they enjoy good and sound health. Those who are out of bed early have plenty of time to do their work carefully, steadily and completely. They do not have to put off anything to the next day. The early riser is always happy, fresh and smart. He enjoys his work while those who get up late find their duty dull and dry and do it unwillingly. Early rising is therefore, a key to success in life.
1. What kind of habit early rising is?
5. What is the key to success in life?
2. An early riser can do more work than the later riser because he gains time while the late riser is asleep. He has plenty of time to do his work carefully, steadily and completely.
3. An early riser enjoys good health because he is always happy, fresh and smart.
4. A late riser finds his work dull and dry because he does his work unwillingly.
5. Early rising is the key to success in life.