1. Why is Iqbal considered to be one of the greatest poets of all times?
2. No, he did not write poetry for poetry's sake.
3. Iqbal was much more than a mere poet as he was a learned man, a great scholar and philosopher, and a political leader of great importance.
4. Iqbal was a Muslim who had a great love for Allah and the Rasoolullah (SAW).
5. He wrote poetry to awaken the Muslims of the whole world from the deep sleep of ignorance.
6. Iqbal's call to the Muslims of the whole world was to 'be united'.