1. Where was the annual meeting of the All India Muslim League held in 1930?
2. Dr. Muhammad Iqbal was invited to preside over the session.
3. Allama Iqbal openly opposed the idea of power-sharing together of Hindus and Muslims as one nation.
4. He wanted to be included Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the Muslim state.
5. He demanded a separate state for the Muslims of India so that they could live according to the teachings of Islam.
6. The Pakistan Resolution was moved in 1940.