Monday 21 August 2017

LETTER TO FRIEND CONGRATULATING HIM ON HIS SISTER'S MARRIAGE


Letter to Friend Congratulating Him on His Sister's Marriage

Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City)
March 20, 2018

Dear Arif,
     Though our relationship is a perennial bond of intimate relation yet whenever I get any good news from you, my joy knows no bounds. It gives me a heart-winning fragrance. I am very glad to know that your elder sister is going to be married next Sunday. 
     I have received your invitation card. I wish I could attend the fascinating rural wedding ceremony. However, I will not be able to attend this festivity because of illness of my mother. She is in the hospital now. 
     May the marriage be solemnized with grace, dignity and happiness. I wish your sister a lifetime of love, happiness and prosperity. I have posted a gift for your sister and her groom. Convey my heartiest congratulations and best wishes to all the members of your family. 

Yours sincerely, 
X.Y.Z. 

7 comments: