Sunday 1 October 2017

MCQ's | English for Class 9 | Eureka Study Aids

1. MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS

QUESTION NO. 1 
Write the correct form of verb. 
1. It (rain) in winter.
2. They (work) hard all day.
3. The sun (set) in the west.
4. I (not take) my meals at night.
5. Do you (go) to school every day?
6. It (rain) now.
7. The boys (do) their home task now.
8. The girls are (play) net ball.
9. Are they (sit) idle?
10. She (love) her cat very much.
11. He (go) to school every day.
12. It (rain) at present.
13. They (drink) tea every morning.
14. Good students always (work) hard.
15. The earth (revolve) around the sun.
16. She (learn) French at present.
17. They (not do) their work regularly.
18. Shahida (sing) a sad song today.
19. They always (come) back home late.
20. She (speak) English now.
21. She (speak) English quite well.
22. The baby (cry) for milk now.
23. They (go) to sleep at ten.
24. He (not keep) me waiting.
25. She (leave) for London tomorrow.
26. They (come) to dinner on Sunday.
27. He (come) back next week.
28. I (read) the two books.
29. She (send) him back.
30. They (live) in this house.
31. I (not hear) from him.
32. She (play) the piano since 2 o' clock.
33. I (wait) here for two hours.
34. The packet (lie) there since morning.
35. I already (take) three cups of coffee.
36. I (not see) you since Monday.
37. My brother (not write) to me for ten years.
38. She (learn) French for over two years.
39. The book (lie) on the table for weeks.
40. He (not speak) to me since March.
41. She (sleep) since morning.
42. How long you (wait) here?
43. He (stand) in the sun for an hour.
44. She (work) in this office for seven years.
45. They (not eat) anything since morning.
46. They already (do) their home task.
47. I already (post) the letter.
48. The fire (burn) at night.
49. You (rest) since morning.
50. I (have) a cup of tea in the morning.
51. She (go) to school an hour ago.
52. The Quaid-e-Azam (work) very hard.
53. He (sell) newspapers for living.
54. She (shut) the door softly.
55. She (do) her home task when the guests arrived.
56. I (read) a book when the bell rang.
57. They (go) to school when the storm broke.
58. It (begin) to rain an hour ago.
59. How long ago you (come) here?
60. She (not hear) any noise.
QUESTION NO. 2
Write the correct form of verb.
1. He (ride) a bike when he (meet) an accident.
2. He (leave) twenty minutes ago.
3. I (go) to airport when I (see) her.
4. The light (go out) when we (have) dinner.
5. She (sing) a song when I (enter) the room.
6. I (meet) her in the plane.
7. I (make) tea when the doorbell (ring)
8. He (not reply) to my letter.
9. I (buy) this motor bike only a month ago.
10. I (not listen) when you (talk)
11. The farmer (plough) the field when it (start) raining.
12. The bus (move) while I (board) it.
13. I (leave) the house before it started raining.
14. They (take) their meals before the guests arrived.
15. The match started after I (leave) the playground.
16. After you (leave) I (go) to sleep.
17. They (take) their breakfast after they (wash) their hands.
18. She (not say) anything before he (leave)
19. She (leave) before the party (begin)
20. She (ask) why we (want) to leave early.
21. I (ask) her what places she (visit) in Europe.
22. The sun (not rise) before we (be) ready to leave.
23. I never (see) snow before I (go) to Murree.
24. He (go) home after he (finish) his work.
25. The bus (stop) before we (step out).
26. She (work) since morning.
27. It (rain) since last night.
28. They (play) cards for six hours.
29. He (come) here since 1970.
30. She (visit) Europe since childhood.
31. They (leave) for London tomorrow.
32. The court (give) its verdict on Thursday next.
33. I (see) him next Monday.
34. She (take) her lesson in music in the morning.
35. I (read) the paper then.
36. They (play) hockey at that time.
37. You (not understand) it.
38. This watch (not cost) very much.
39. She (work) hard for the competition.
40. I (finish) this exercise in an hour's time.
41. I (not have) much money.
42. What you (do) at four?
43. They (travel) all night.
44. I (wait) for you at the usual time.
45. She (do) her lesson in French in the morning.
46. I (finish) writing this novel by June next year.
47. She (stop) taking this medicine by March next.
48. They (leave) Pakistan before the end of the year.
49. By the next March I (work) on this project for ten years.
50. She (finish) her work before the guests arrive.
51. They (write) their exercise by the time the teacher arrives.
52. The farmers (reap) the harvest before the rains.
53. These mangoes (reach) the market by April.
54. I (read) all the novels of Golding by the end of summer vacation.
55. The meeting (end) by the time we gather.
56. I hope it (stop) raining by the evening.
57. She (take) her examination by the next fall.
58. They (complete) their work by tomorrow.
59. I shall wait here until I (finish) your work.
60. I cannot do anything until I (take) my lunch.

QUESTION NO. 3 - (VOCABULARY)
1. Learn the synonyms of following words. 
2. Learn the antonyms of the following words.

3. Learn the spellings of the following words. 

















QUESTION NO. 4 - (Parts of Speech)
1. Learn the examples of following parts of speech. 








2. Learn the examples of following parts of speech. 


QUESTION NO. 5 - (Grammar)
1. Learn the examples of following Phrases and Clauses. 

2. Learn the examples of following Sentences and Literary Devices

1 comment:

  1. sir what is the answer of question 2 part
    52

    ReplyDelete