Wednesday 27 September 2017

Correct Form of Verb | English Guess Paper for Class 9 | Eureka Study Aids

DAY ONE - CORRECT FORM OF VERB (MCQ'S)


Write the correct form of verb. 
1. It (rain) in winter. 
2. The sun (set) in the west. 
3. She (love) her cat very much. 
4. He (go) to school every day. 
5. It (rain) at present. 
6. They (drink) tea every morning. 
7. The earth (revolve) around the sun. 
8. She (learn) French at present. 
9. They (not do) their work regularly. 
10. Shahida (sing) a sad song today. 
11. She (speak) English now. 
12. She (speak) English quite well. 
13. The baby (cry) for milk now. 
14. I (wait) here for two hours. 
15. I already (take) three cups of coffee. 
16. I (not see) you since Monday. 
17. She (learn) French for over two years. 
18. The book (lie) on the table for weeks. 
19. He (not speak) to me since March. 
20. She (sleep) since morning. 
21. How long you (wait) here?
22. She (work) in this office for seven years. 
23. They (not eat) anything since morning. 
24. They already (do) their home task. 
25. I already (post) the letter. 
26. You (rest) since morning. 
27. She (go) to school an hour ago. 
28. The Quaid-e-Azam (work) very hard. 
29. She (shut) the door softly. 
30. She (do) her home task when the guests arrived. 
31. I (read) a book when the bell rang. 
32. It (begin) to rain an hour ago. 
33. How long ago you (come) here?
34. He (leave) twenty minutes ago. 
35. I (go) to airport when I (see) her. 
36. I (meet) her in the plane. 
37. I (make) tea when the door bell (ring)
38. He (not reply) to my letter. 
39. I (buy) this motor bike only a month ago. 
40. I (not listen) when you (talk)
41. I (leave) the house before it started raining. 
42. The match started after I (leave) the play ground. 
43. They (leave) for London tomorrow. 
44. I (see) him next Monday. 
45. You (not understand) it. 
46. She (work) hard for the competition. 
47. They (travel) all night. 
48. She (finish) her work before the guests arrive. 
49. I hope it (stop) raining by the evening. 
50. They (complete) their work by tomorrow. 

Important Note: Solution is only given in the hard copy. In order to purchase the hard copy of Solved Notes, CLICK HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment