Friday 7 October 2016

ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE - FUTURE INDEFINITE TENSE

ACTIVE & PASSIVE VOICE 
(FUTURE INDEFINITE TENSE)

Change the following sentences into passive voice.
(i) He will write a letter. 
Passive Voice: A letter will be written by him.
(ii) I shall order the carriage.
Passive Voice: The carriage will be ordered by me.
(iii) People will soon forget it. 
Passive Voice: It will be soon forgotten by people.
(iv) He will finish the work in a fortnight.
Passive Voice: The work will be finished in a fortnight by him.
(v) He will give you a box of chocolates.
Passive Voice: You will be given a box of chocolates by him.
(vi) My teacher will help me in my studies.
Passive Voice: I shall be helped in my studies by my mother.
(vii) She will help me. 
Passive Voice: I shall be helped by her.
(viii) We shall not betray our country.
Passive Voice: Our country will not be betrayed by us.
(ix) Will the officer warn the peon?
Passive Voice: Will the peon be warned by the officer?
(x) Who will oppose you? 
Passive Voice:  By whom will you be opposed?

No comments:

Post a Comment